R&D's primary mission is providing active and forward-looking support for LIMON various businesses, leading to product development and innovation to better serve current markets and enhance our competitive edge. Every year, LIMON invest much money in this parts. In order to make our customer more active and fresh in the market, every year we keep our step to develop & provide high precision products.
So how LIMON get there?
- In 2003, start linear bushing business.
- In 2005, start to produce ball screw and screw support unit. At the same year, we add linear guide into our product range.
- In 2012, we have rich experience for linear components, then we start to work with our Taiwan technical team and produce linear actuator.
- In 2018, develop the precision stage.
- In 2019, develop the hollow rotary actuator in Taiwan.
- From 2020 to now, GSC series and KS series module have been recommended to the market and received very good feedback.
- More new products coming soon...
Why LIMON pay great attention to Research and development?
- 1. Research and development can increase opportunities, reduce market risks, form new growth points and facilitate the adjustment of product structure.
- 2. Research and development can accumulate core technology and management experience, increase the LIMON company's rapid response ability, rapid processing ability, to adapt to the multilateral market.
- 3. Launching new products constantly. Continuously expanding the width and depth of LIMON products to meet the needs of different levels of customers, so as to deepen the affinity between partner.
- 4. Product innovation helps the company to form a positive corporate culture and a vigorous atmosphere of innovation, thus enhancing the cohesion, centripetal force and sense of belonging of employees.
- 5. Develop new products to form a reasonable industrial structure and core competitiveness.
This is LIMON, your reliable partner. We focus on the linear system field, always keep the passion to make innovations, and provide high efficiency communication with each others.